Common Internet Symbols: Live British Accent Training Video




I recorded my first Facebook Live video last week on the subject of Common Internet Symbols.  

The graphic on the left shows the vocab covered.

I hope to broadcast live on a regular basis, so if you are interested in watching future live shows please do follow my learningbritishaccent Facebook page. 

If you didn't get a chance to watch live, take a look at the replay below.  
Future topics will cover Idioms, Phrases and Vocab used in some common situations ( e.g at the Postoffice, visiting a Restaurant) and other General Vocab.  

I hope you find the 'live' videos helpful as you will be able to see as well as hear how the sounds, words and sentences are pronounced. 

If you need some more help with your British Accent Training please take a look at my accent courses: 9 Weeks To A Great British Accent and the Ultimate RP British Accent Learning Resource



Thanks for watching :)


More British Accent Training on the Website
Photo: Microsoft

No comments: