I know that you’re interested in learning to speak with an RP British Accent. Why else would you be reading this blog :)
I also know :
- It’s not easy
- It takes time
- It’s difficult to know where to start.
- I want to help you get a British Accent by January 2016.
- I want to guide you with a short video each day
- Each video is laser focused - no fluff, straight to the point
- You are pressed for time so each video is no longer than 5mins in length
- You will be able to see and hear me help you get that great British Accent pronunciation you’re looking for
I’m very excited to tell you about my upcoming 9 Weeks To A GREAT British Accent mini course.
During the 9 week run-up to New Year I will be taking you through each of the RP British Accent sounds so you can start speaking like a native!
The pattern of the course is arranged like this:
- the Video tutorials are delivered direct to your inbox
- Each day for 5 days you will receive the video tutorial
- After 5 days you will have a break for 2 days allowing you to catch up with any missed videos, consolidate your learning and giving you time to practice the sounds you find the most difficult
- After the 2 day break you will then receive videos over the next 5 days and then a 2 day break once again. The pattern repeats itself, so over the course of the 9 weeks you receive a total of 45 videos.
Over the next week I shall be sending out emails to let you know more about the course and when you can join. You can sign up for the emails here:
IMPORTANT: This course is only going to be open for a very limited time so make sure you don’t miss out. Keep an eye out for my emails/tweets/FB updates to notify when you can register for the mini course.
More British Accent Training on the Website